We recognize that our success depends upon attracting, retaining and motivating the best people with the skills we need to maintain our forward momentum and to capitalize on new opportunities for growth.
- a stimulating and challenging work environment in state-of-the-art facilities
- competitive wages and social benefits
- ongoing opportunities for personal growth and development
- TitleDivisionCountryClosing Date
- Title : Senior specialist- AQ (auditeur)Division : Quality assuranceCountry : Quebec, CanadaClosing Date : July 31, 2017
- Title : COMPUTER SYSTEMS VALIDATION (CSV) ENGINEER Division : ITCountry : North Carolina, USAClosing Date : July 14, 2017
- Title : Specialist 2 - regulatory affairsDivision : Regulatory affairsCountry : Quebec City, CanadaClosing Date : August 2, 2017
- Title : Computer Systems Validation (CSV) EngineerDivision : Quality AssuranceCountry : North Carolina, USAClosing Date : August 4, 2017
- Title : Senior secialist - preclinical studiesDivision : Preclinical studiesCountry : Québec, CanadaClosing Date : July 31, 2017
- Title : Technical supportDivision : Industrial ProcessesCountry : Québec, CanadaClosing Date : July 31, 2017
- Title : Technical supportDivision : development of new processCountry : Québec, CanadaClosing Date : July 31, 2017
- Title : ANALYTICAL SPECIALIST I/IIDivision : Process DevelopmentCountry : North Carolina, USAClosing Date : August 15, 2017
Medicago encourages entrepreneurial spirit in the workplace and promotes a healthy work-life balance for its employees.